There's some posts which I thoroughly enjoy "researching," and you can bet this Christmas gift guide is one of them! A list stocked full of everything you should get the frequent female traveler... / if I was still writing Christmas lists to Santa, this would be it.
Now there's lots of shopping to get to! But before we dive in, you'll notice... you seem to be doing a lot of Christmas shopping online this year... aren't you? (Everyone is!) I earn cold hard cash to my PayPal account when I shop online. Visit my online shopping secret post to find out how you can accrue those savings with my favourite of all websites, Ebates! The other day I got this email. Isn't it nice to make money when spending money?!
On The Road
- Magnetic iPhone & Andriod Camera Lenses
- Audible (You know, the books on your phone? Like books on cassettes in the 90's, but more modern and not so lame, not to mention handy)
- Tile (The world's largest lost and found. Watch this to understand)
- TrackDot Luggage Tracker
- The cutest portable backup phone battery ever
- Tarriss Digital Luggage Scale (The gift of never paying baggage fees again)
- GoPro Hero 4 Silver
At Home For A Rest
- Scratch Off World Map
- Chunky Giant Knit Blanket (I'm in LOVEEE!)
- Tinggly (Travel Experiences Inside A Box)
- Swig Flask (Created by an Irishmen with a burning passion for creating the perfect flask. Read the adorable start up story here!)
- Try The World Food Delivery Box
There we have it! Which item are you most lusting after this holiday season?!