I'm excited to announce that next week I'll be packing my bags for Las Vegas!
I whole-heartedly believe that it's never right to turn down the opportunity for a trip... and hey, maybe when you check back on the blog in a couple weeks, I'll bee a raving Vegas fan, dying for my next trip back. I think it's highly possible.
I'll be attending a conference in Sin City (and there are definitely many other not-so-fabulous locations for a conference), but I will of course spend some time outside of conference activities exploring the city.
So, what exactly is there to do in Las Vegas? A million things apparently. But of course, I cant fit a million things into a week long trip.
So, here is my little Top 10 To Do Bucket List; Vegas style!
To any of you experienced-Vegas-goers, suggestions are massively appreciated. Leave me some tips and must-hit spots in the comments!
1. Go photo-taking wild
While researching my trip, I found this fabulous post, Top Photo Spots In Las Vegas on Nomadic Pursuits. Vegas seems to be a prime location for just taking it all in, people watching, photo taking, etc. I will definitely attempt to get some of these shots myself!
2. Watch The Bellagio Fountain
- 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
And feel like I'm in Oceans 11.
3. Visit the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio
- 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
I have seen some impressive shots from these gardens already. Apparently there's also the worlds largest chocolate fountain close by... Don't mind if I do.
4. Try out the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM
- 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Purely because getting a cupcake out of an ATM is a novelty, and there's only 9 Sprinkles Cupcake ATM's in the country. You bet there will be Instagram evidence of my purchase! Follow along to see it!
5. Travel to "Venice"
- 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Venice really is up there on my bucket list, and while I haven't gotten there yet, I'll settle for enjoying a tester at the Vegas version.
6. Revisit NYC, Paris & Florence, Italy
- Brooklyn Bridge: 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Eiffel Tower: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Trevi Fountain: 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
I've been to all 3 before, but of course it will be interesting to see the miniaturized versions of the Brooklyn Bridge, Eiffel Tower and Trevi Fountain! Hopefully this time I wont get dropped on by a bird as soon as I leave the fountain... No word of a lie, it happened. Apparently it's good luck in Italy though.
7. Visit the Minus 5 Ice Experience
- 3930 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
This bar is made completely of ice, right down to the furniture, and decor. I wonder if they have a shot ski?
8. Visit a pool bar
A pool bar, any pool bar will do really.
9. Take a stroll down the Strip
I'm sure it'll be a walk to remember.
I realize the odds are ever-not-in-your-favour, but one can't go to Vegas and not try their hand in some sort of game.
Been to Vegas? I'd love it if you'd leave me your top Vegas tips!